About Johnson's Appliance & Furniture
As a young soldier James W. Johnson returned from WWII and married Margaret Strong. The young couple moved to Marion, KY and bought an appliance store, after relocating from Princeton.
James, an electrician, wired homes and then once houses were wired, Margaret sold customers their new electric ranges, refrigerators and wringer washers.
In later years, Margaret got an opportunity to buy a local and furniture store and the business expanded once again to begin selling home furnishings.
The business is still in the family. James and Margaret's son James and his wife Amy run the business with the help of their daughter Patti.
Since it's beginning in 1950, Johnson's Furniture & Appliances has stay committed to quality products and excellent service. Johnson's offers the best brands and the latest trends in Furniture, Bedding and Appliances.
We might be in a small town but that's what keeps us charming. We pride ourselves on hometown values and a dedication to our customers.
Our Community Involvement
Johnson's Furniture & Appliance understands the importance of giving back to your community. Sponsoring local groups or organizations are a great way to connect our appliances, mattresses and furniture family to the Marion area we've been serving for many years. Supporting area organizations not only provides a vehicle for our employees to get involved, but it also sets an example for children to see community teamwork in action. Johnson's Furniture & Appliance proudly supports the following:
- Partnership with Pennyrile Allied Community Services PACS
- Mary Hall Ruddiman Canine (No Kill Animal Shelter)
- Crittenden County School Systems
- Marion City Council
- Marion Volunteer Fire Department
- Marion Stingray Swim Team
- James C. Johnson Marion/Crittenden County Airport
- Pennyrile Area Development District
Johnson's Appliance & Furniture understands that today it's all about the appliances, mattresses, furniture shopping experience - delivering personal sales and exceptional service to the customer. Whether you are in the market for kitchen and laundry appliances, mattresses, bedroom furniture, living room furniture or outdoor products, our knowledgeable in-store professionals will assist you through the entire process creating a comfortable, stress-free environment.
3 Easy Ways to Shop
- Phone – Call us at (270) 965-4242 and one of our sales associates will take your order right over the phone.
- Visit Us – Spacious showrooms displaying both life style settings and departmentalized products for the customer that wants to create their own space. Complete kitchen displays of appliances including cabinetry and counter tops; enable our customers to view potential of dream kitchens.
- Johnson's is proud to offer the largest selection of furniture, bedding, and appliances of any rural setting in Western Kentucky.
- Click – Browse our online catalog to view the brands and models we have available.
- SHOP NOW